there is a time for everything, including updating

it’s been a long while since my last post here.
so while I’m here, I update several things.

I’ve added new links:
mico - the newly weds (congrats, mate!),
therman – the puppy lover,
hans – the piggy lover,
and hast – newcastle’s old friend who writes serious and deep stuff :-)

and oh, for those who like my writing on math
I’ve decided to close down “from coffee to theorem
and start to contribute to “poetry of logic”,
a blog managed by four “young” staff at math department itb
I haven’t posted anything there, though :D

To remain young one must change.
- Alexander Chase

penciled by -rino @ 5:04 PM

3 Comments:

At 23/2/06 9:53 PM, Blogger Myr commented...

hei..poetry of logic nya aku link yaa. keep on writing baby! ;-)

 
At 24/2/06 9:55 AM, Blogger Hast commented...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 24/2/06 9:58 AM, Blogger Hast commented...

Rin, gantian saung-mu ta link ya. You may visit my other blog at Catatan Seorang Murid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home